Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions and all documents and communications directly or indirectly relating to it is in the English language. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you start to use a Site and/or the Services or purchase a Deal or make a purchase from Eleke online shopping platform: www.eleke.com.ng. If you do not accept these Terms, please refrain from using the Website and the Services.
In these Terms, the following words have the meanings set out as follows:
- "Content" means any software, data, information, pictures, graphics and other materials published or made available on the website, including the Third Party Content and any user generated;
- "Coupon" means coupons used by Members to redeem Goods or Services in a Deal;
- "Deal" means the Goods and / or Services being offered by a Merchant at a discounted rate and promoted through the Website;
- "Discussion Board" means an online forum where information can be viewed and shared by Members through facilities available on the Website;
- "Goods" means any goods that are offered by a Merchant;
- "Member" means a user that has completed our registration process and created an account;
- "Merchant" means any participating seller, vendor, trader or dealer that has agreed to make Goods or Services available to Members at a discounted rate;
- "Redemption Level" means the minimum number of Members that are required to have made an offer to buy Goods or Services before a Deal can be confirmed and a Coupon can be redeemed;
- "Services" means any services that are offered by a Merchant;
- "Subscriber" means a user that has signed up to receive email communications about Deals;
- "user" means any user of the Website;
- "we", "us" and "our" are a reference to MaxiMega Deals;
- "you" and "your" are a reference to you.
These Terms and Conditions are the terms on which you may:
- access and interact with the content of our website www.maximegaldeals.com (including any mobile, touch, merchant-specific, city-specific or other area-specific versions or sections), whether as a registered user or otherwise;
- purchase a Deal; and/or
- purchase a product from a third party or MaxiMega Deal.
The use of the MaxiMega Deals Website is open only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Nigerian governing laws. Minors, persons under the age of 18 years, who wish to use the services of Maximega Deals online shopping platform must get the consent of legal guardian or parents, who are registered as users on maximegadeals.com. We reserve the rights to refuse or terminate your membership if this condition is not met nor breached.
Your Account and Obligations
To be able to access certain Services, such as the ability to purchase Deals or products from MaxiMega Deals online shopping platform, you will need to create an account with MaxiMega Deals either by registering directly with us or by enabling the ‘Facebook Connect’ facility (an “Account”).
If you choose to create an Account, you agree to provide only accurate, complete registration information, and you will keep that information up-to-date if it changes. When you register, you will be issued with unique log-in credentials (a “User ID”). You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and you shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID.
You must ensure that any User ID is kept secure and confidential and not revealed to any other person. If someone accesses our Site or Services using a User ID that we’ve issued to you, we will deem it to be an instruction by you and may act on it accordingly until you notify us otherwise. You are solely responsible for any and all access to the Site or use of the Services by persons using your User ID whether with or without your authorization. You agree to notify us immediately if you become aware that your User ID is being used without authorisation. Upon your notification we will cease to rely on that User ID.
Privacy and Personal Information
Prohibited User Conduct
While using our Site and Services, you agree not to do any of the following:
- hack into any part of the Website;
- Breach any applicable law or regulation; or engage in any other conduct that we may advise that we consider (in our absolute discretion) breaches the Terms or is otherwise inappropriate for the Website;
- conduct or promote any illegal activities while using the Site or Services;
- use the Site and/or the Services for any purpose other than your own personal, non-commercial, use;
- use the Services (in particular, the Sharing Tools) in a way which will cause harassment, distress or upset to other persons, or which reflects negatively on MaxiMega (or Merchants);
- distribute anything via the Site and/or the Sharing Tools that may be harmful to children;
- attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardise the correct functioning of the Site or Services, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Site;
- attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Site or Services to which you do not possess access rights;
- upload or transmit any form of virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other malicious code;
- use the Site or Services to generate or distribute unsolicited electronic communications or spam;
- use any automatic or manual process to search or harvest information from the Site or Services, or to interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Site or Services;
- impersonate another person whilst using the Site or the Services;
- Copy or distribute any content of the Site in any medium (other than via the Sharing Tools, used in accordance with these terms and conditions) without Eleke's permission; nor
- Use Eleke to collect any personal data, including but not necessarily limited to names and/or email addresses.
We provide a group deal service. This service consists of us identifying Merchants who are willing to offer discounted prices for goods or services. We work with the Merchants to agree a price linked to volume which we believe will appeal to Subscribers and Members and then promote these Deals to our Subscribers and Members.
With a select number of our Merchants, Eleke acts as a facilitator to complete the purchase of Goods or Services on behalf of the Merchant. Where we act as a facilitator, and a Deal is confirmed, Eleke will process your data and co-ordinate the collection of money for the Merchant, and we will issue Coupons which can be redeemed for the Goods or Services being purchased; In all other cases, we will pass you through to the Merchant's website where the Merchant can process your order directly such as Pay on Delivery and pay cash at the merchant’s store.
We act only as an agent for the Merchant in the sale and purchase of Goods and/or Services in a Deal and receive a commission from the Merchant for facilitating the Deal. The Merchant is the seller of the Goods and/or Services promoted on the Website and is solely responsible for redeeming any Goods and/or Services you purchase.
Merchant is fully responsible for any and all loss, injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by you, caused in whole or in part by the Merchant or its products and services, as well as for any claims or liability arising from unredeemed or partially redeemed Coupons.
We issue coupons on behalf of the Merchant when you purchase a Deal. Unless otherwise stated in the coupon or required by law, the following additional terms apply to all coupons:
- The Merchant, and not Eleke, is the seller of the Coupon Products, is solely responsible for providing you with the Coupon Products and for the Coupon Products themselves; and solely responsible for redeeming any Voucher you Purchase;
- The Coupon you are provided through us is only redeemable in respect of the Goods and/ or Services as advertised in the specific Deal on Eleke Website and is subject to the terms and conditions of the Merchant, whether or not these are displayed on the Website;
- The Coupon you are provided through us will have a unique identification code and can only be redeemed once by the holder of the Coupon. Once the Coupon has been redeemed it is no longer valid;
- Coupon cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions unless otherwise noted on the Coupon;
- For Coupons, which require an appointment or booking to redeem, we would encourage you to contact the Merchant to make your appointment/booking as soon as you can, and in any case no later than the ‘book by’ date as indicated on the Deal description and/or Deal Specific Terms.
- Coupon is your sole responsibility. Neither we nor the Merchant will be responsible for damaged, lost or stolen Coupons
- Coupons cannot be redeemed against any taxes, tips, prior balances or purchases, shipping or handling, unless otherwise noted on the Coupon;
- Eleke and the Merchant is not responsible for lost or stolen Coupons;
- All Coupons will expire on the date specified on the Coupon, and is the date by which you must enjoy your Deal.
All products sold at eleke.com.ng are covered under our 4 Day Replacement Guarantee. In the event that an item you have purchased from Eleke online shopping platform is not what you ordered, faulty, damaged, or not as described, you may return such items to us within 4 days from the date of delivery and we will replace it.
Cancellations and Refunds
Unless otherwise stated in the Deal Specific Terms, you may cancel your purchase of any Deal within within 3 days from the date of delivery, provided always that delivery of the relevant services under the Deal has not yet begun.
We have the right at any time and without notice to remove, amend and/or vary any of the Content which appears on the Website or cease operating the Website in whole or in part. We reserve the right to change, alter or modify these Terms at any time and will update you of this by updating the "last updated" notice beside the link to these Terms. By continuing to access the Website you agree to be bound by the amended Terms. You should check from time to time to see if these Terms have changed or not.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Website may include links to other websites not owned by us. These links are provided for your information only. If you visit a linked website you will be subject to the terms of that website and any dealing will be solely between you and that other website. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Price and Payment
The price of all items for sale through the Eleke online shopping platform, and our delivery charges in respect thereof, is as quoted on our Site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. Our prices and delivery charges are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Shipping Confirmation.
Payment for all items ordered from Eleke online shopping platform must be made by credit or debit card. In all cases, we will redirected you to Voguepay website for payment, a secure payment processor, where you Pay securely with visa card, mastercard, etranzact or Pocketmoni. All payments made against the purchases/services on Eleke online shopping platform by you must be in Nigerian Naira acceptable by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Eleke accepts no other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Eleke online shopping platform.
Using the payment method/s offered by us, we take no responsibility for or liability of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline for reasons of lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank/s", or any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
We understand that dispute may arise between you and another user of the Website (including any Merchant). Where any dispute arises, you agree in good faith that we will not be a party to any such dispute. You accept also to use best available means to resolve the dispute amicably through negotiation or other informal means before pursuing any further formal action.
Eleke respects the intellectual property of others. If you are a copyright owner or an owner's agent and find any content on this site and/or our services that infringes upon your copyrights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of The Federal Republic of Nigeria. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Lagos, Nigeria.
If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the Website or these Terms and please Contact Us: email@example.com